Duygu Aksoy is an independent graphic designer, born in Istanbul. After studying Graphic Design at Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University she has moved to Rome. She has pursued her education in Editorial Design at Fine Arts Academy of Rome and has graduated with high distinction. Since then she is living and working in Rome.
The designer is mostly interested in typography and her main focus is the design of visual identities and editorials.
She has collaborated with the Istanbul European Cultural Association for several years, working on various cultural projects such as Sinopale - International Sinop Biennial and A Soul for Europe.
Through years of experience, she has developed a unique style, resulting in work that is aesthetically created as well as functional and expressive.
Some of her works were selected for the professionals' category and published in the book of AWDA Women In Design Award. Since 2015 she is a professional member of AIAP Italian Association of Visual Communication Design.
The designer’s artistic output is photography. Her work focuses on themes of unusual beauty and the aesthetic of architecture, geometry, colors, and shadows. Her photographs have been featured by several online magazines.
I occasionally offer internships. Please send your PDF portfolios (under 10mb please) for consideration.
Please feel free to contact me in Turkish, Italian or English.
Hi, I am an independent graphic designer from Istanbul, living in Rome.
I mainly focus on the design of visual identities and editorials.
- DAC ''Designers Against Coronavirus'' Art Book - Stay Home, Italy 2020
- AWDA, AIAP Woman in Design Award - Shaping the Future, Italy 2020
- AWDA, AIAP Woman in Design Award - Sinopsis Fanzine, Italy 2018
- Fuorisalone - Kirigami Typeface, Exhibition, Milano 2012
- German-Turkish Industry and Trade Office - Logo Design 2nd Prize, 2011
- GMK, Turkish Society of Graphic Designers Award - Sinopsis Fanzine, 2011
- City and Art Project - Exhibition, Istanbul/London 2009
- as Felt by... - Poster Design, Exhibition, Istanbul 2006